Webseite IPS - Integrated Project Services GmbH
IPS-Integrated Project Services GmbH is a Basel-based planning a
Process Engineer (w/m/d)
IPS-Integrated Project Services GmbH is a Basel-based planning and construction business with a focus on biopharmaceutical facilities. IPS is a global leader in the leadership and execution of advanced facilities engineering and design, with over 1,500 worldwide across 20 offices and 10 countries. We are looking for individuals interested in joining our collaborative and energetic local team in Switzerland.
· Degreed in Engineering (Biotech, Bioprocess engineering) or similar
· Working experience in planning on (bio-)pharmaceutical projects is a plus
· Knowledge in typical bioprocess operations (Upstream, Downstream, Buffer, Media)
· Goal-oriented, with good communication and problem-solving skills
· Native German speaker, strong (C1+) in English
· Prepare process design documents and deliverables for all phases of projects including Conceptual Designs, Basis of Design and Detailed Design.
· Use computer-aided engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents including specialized drawings such as PFD’s, MFD’s and P&ID’s (AutoCAD or similar)
· Create and modify reports, specifications and drawings to scope of the project as directed by the Lead Engineer.
· Make calculations, using engineering formulas and skills for process design.
· Selects equipment based on recommendations of Lead Process Engineer and generate equipment lists and schedules.
IPS offers an entry-level position in our growing Swiss business with the opportunity to take on responsibility at an early stage and to develop personally to make a direct contribution to this growth. A successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our local technical team as well as our regional team in EMEA to deliver world-class equipment to our biopharmaceutical customers. IPS also
offers a flat organizational structure and a collaborative, transparent work environment.
IPS offers the following benefits for this position:
· Collaborative, Flat Leadership Structure
· Flexible and Self-Directed Working Structure
· Supportive Working Environment and Corporate Culture
· Collaboration with IPS Local and Global Peers
· Challenging Technical Projects, Opportunity for Travel
· Access to IPS Library of Biopharm Engineering Training Materials
· Investment in you for Technical Seminars and Courses
· Opportunity to Work in a Diverse, Multi-National Team
· All Essential Devices (Laptop, Mobile Phone, Peripherals) for Working Anywhere
· IPS Clothing and Promotional Material from IPS Company Store
Who Should Apply
IPS is looking for someone looking to join their Swiss business and to have a direct impact on the focused areas of planning projects. This person could be a recent graduate or someone already working within the industry looking to develop themselves in a smaller business with more responsibility or part of an organization that is less focused on the Biopharm market (IPS is 100% focused on this). It could also be a person who is looking to be part of a flatter, more collaborative environment different from their current hierarchical structure and traditional work environment, and thus receive more support in their area of interest.
We are looking forward to meeting you:
IPS – Integrated Project Services GmbH
4051 Basel, Schweiz
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com