We fight absolute poverty by investing in social enterprises.
elea fights absolute poverty with entrepreneurial means. As a professional and active philanthropic investor, elea supports impact enterprises and entrepreneurial organizations in achieving sustainable and measurable results. To support our team, we are looking for a motivated colleague in the capacity of
IT Business Analyst / CRM Data Engineer 50–80%
As a young professional, you are looking for an exciting opportunity to apply your technical knowledge and to continue learning on the job. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to use digital solutions to solve global problems. As a member of our IT team, you will be responsible for running existing processes and applications and contribute to the further improvement of the soft- and hardware infrastructure of a young and aspiring organization.
Your core responsibilities
- Technical administration of Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Office 365, and other software
- Drawing reports, analyzing, and improving the data quality, object models, and configurations
- Collecting user feedback, improving business processes, and driving new technology initiatives
- Creating automation scripts, building dashboards, and enhancing further software integration
- Writing technical documentation/user manuals, conducting trainings, and providing end-user support
- Supporting other areas whenever necessary to ensure a smooth running of our operations
Your core competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business information technology, or equivalent
- Practical knowledge in at least one major programming language (Java, C#, Python, etc.)
- Working experience with a major CRM or ERP system and relational databases (SQL)
- Being able to work out creative solutions and implement them in a structured way
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to work independently, and a high level of curiosity
- Interest in globalization, emerging markets, and entrepreneurship (including start-ups)
What we offer
- Professional and diverse team with a high degree of intrapreneurial drive
- Access to state-of-the art technology with exciting projects and a global reach
- Personal development and learning opportunities beyond core competencies
- Modern workplace in the heart of Zurich; flexible work arrangements possible
To apply for this position, please visit our website career.elea.org/it and follow the instructions. We look forward to hearing from you and are happy to answer any further questions you may have.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.elea.org.