Webseite Congo Brands GmbH
Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and many more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more within in the coming years. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
Located in Zug (Switzerland). The Junior Quality Specialist – Regulatory & Scientific Affairs is part of the Quality, Governance and Compliance team in EMEA and a key member of the organization, supporting to master Product quality & integrity in the marketplace. The role covers a product portfolio that currently exceeds 100 SKUs with annual spend on pace to be over $1B for 2023.
This highly transversal role supports our Regulatory & Scientific Affairs Lead in EMEA in all efforts with R&D, third-party manufacturers, raw material suppliers and Distribution partners across a growing set of markets.
Key metrics for success: On-time and first-time-right product launches, Regulatory non-conformities rate.
– Assist in setting-up/maintenance and continual improvement of the Regulatory & Scientific Roadmap & key processes;
– Collect and administer Foresight and Early Warning information;
– Supporting Risk Management;
– Assist in Ingredients- & Formula compliance assessments;
– Coordinate material Sustainability requirements;
– Support with Regulatory & Scientific expertise in Innovation/R&D;
– Coordinate Artwork Approval;
– Assist in external Stakeholder Management (Authorities, Partners).
– Completed degree (science or law) or comparable education;
– At least 2 years of professional experience in the area of regulatory compliance in the FMCG industry;
– Multi-market expertise a plus;
– Curious with affinity for Science and Sustainability topics;
– Adept to Problem-solving techniques;
– Proactive with excellent organisation, multi-tasking and communication skills;
– Attentive to details, reliable and transparent;
– Fluent in English (written and spoken);
– Strong working knowledge of MS Office.
Note: Candidates residing in, or with plans to permanently relocate to Switzerland are preferred.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org