Webseite Arxada AG
Arxada is a pioneering leader with a powerful legacy: Over 120 years of creating specialty chemicals and solutions that potentiate the performance of our customers and their products. Our solutions, our expertise and our support help them to perform better – to be more efficient, more effective, and more sustainable. We are passionate about empowering high performance and enabling our employees, partners, and customers to realize their full potential. Together we make daily life safer, cleaner, healthier, and greener. If you like making a difference, we are the company for you!
This position is an exciting opportunity for Computer Science/ IT Graduate who wants to develop a career as IT Architect or Business Process Expert. He /She will be part of the architecture team with a common goal of delivering the best possible architectural design drawing and business process drawings on time, on budget and on quality. This position is based in Basel, Switzerland.
- Gather all information required to produce an accurate IT Architecture drawing by working with various stakeholders and also referring to technical/design documents
- Produce detailed architecture drawings using software like Abacus, Signavio, LEANIX, Visio or similar tools and continually update those drawings for it accuracy
- Create Technology Architecture, Application Architecture, Integration Architecture and Data Architecture diagrams by working with fellow Architects and Designers
- Collaborate with Business Stakeholders and Business Process Management Team to create process flow diagrams, cross-functional flow charts etc
- Gathers and analyses information from a variety of sources like Business Process Owners, Subject
- Designs and documents Business Processes in the company’s Standard BPMN Tool
- Bachelor’s degree in computer/software engineering or computer science or equivalent
- Knowledge of Enterprise Applications like SAP, Salesforce etc and Applications like AWS or AZURE Cloud infrastructure Solutions is desirable
- Able to translate discussion into process flows and process documentation
- Good skill level in Microsoft Project, Word, and suite of Microsoft tools
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work outside of comfort zone
- Impeccable oral, written and graphic communication skills
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Open to feedback and a strong desire to learn
- Become a positive influence within your team and beyond by always carrying yourself in a professional manner
- Excellent analytical and abstraction reasoning skills, as well as problem solving ability
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte lsi.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.