Webseite Alpiq AG
The CEO Office provides support in the areas of strategy implementation, organizational development, operational excellence and transformation.
To strengthen the CEO Office in Olten, we are looking for a motivated and result-oriented individual with good planning and organizational skills.
We offer you a diversified job content in a dynamic and international environment, with the possibility to take over subproject management.
Your main responsibilities
- Smooth clarification of open issues, risks and interfaces for reorganization activities
- Close cooperation with experts from operations and program management
- Project planning and project reporting
- Preparation of necessary resources as well as support to management in decision making
- Support in business management and organizational development
- Responsibility for one sub-project of the CEO Office
- Currently in Bachelor or Master studies in the field of Energy Management, Engineering or Economics
- First experience in project management is an advantage
- Fast comprehension and structured as well as analytical approach
- English proficient, fluent German and French is an advantage
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.alpiq.com.