Webseite Varian Medical Systems International AG
We are looking for a customer service & team-oriented addition to our existing software service team in Steinhausen.
In this diverse and challenging position you are responsible for servicing, maintaining and testing complex software and the underlying IT infrastructure used in radiotherapy at our customers facilities. You will perform planned and pro-active maintenance tasks as well as emergency service interventions when required, to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. Varian offers attractive and competitive employment conditions, a broad selection of trainings and a unique opportunity to support advanced cancer treatment technology that helps save lives.
• Helpdesk Case Handling (Mon-Thu 08:00-17:30 and Fri 08:00-17:00) on rotational basis
• First level support, troubleshoot, diagnose and repair of IT systems/Oncology Information Software
• Pro-Active support through the means of monitoring systems
• Further dispatch or escalate incidents when needed to the next service levels or request additional assistance from specialists
• Providing the necessary follow-up to ensure the service call has been completed
• Constant training to gain and maintain a sound service and product knowledge
• Documenting all service activities into the CRM system
• Support in rolling out new pro-active service tools and processes
• Supporting data cleanness in the CRM tool
• Graduate of a Technical Institute in a related discipline e.g. medical informatics, computer science or related field (or appropriate professional qualification and experience)
• Related experience preferred, ideally in the Health-, Medical-IT Industry
• Excellent communication skills in written and spoken German and English, French is a plus
• Technical knowledge and experience with Virtualization Technology VMWare/Nutanix
• Comprehensive technical knowledge and experience in maintaining complex IT Solutions (Microsoft Windows based Client/Server Solution, Citrix, Sybase/SQL Databases, ARCserve/Veeam Backup solution and TCP/IP based Network components)
• Articulate and skilled in interpersonal communication
• MCSE or MCSA Certificate is an asset
• Understanding of DICOM, HL7 standard is a plus
• Willing to work during non-business hours in special cases (evening and weekends)
• Ability to travel (mainly within EMEA) up to 30%
You have a proactive attitude with excellent organizational skills. You are able to work independently as well as a part of a team. You thrive in managing numerous tasks accurately and simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
You are just one click away from the most impactful work you will ever do and becoming part of the global team united by purpose to fight cancer. We look forward to receiving your application and CV. firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Code 14700BR. OR: APPLY HERE
To apply for this job please visit jobs.brassring.com.