Career level: Student, Graduate, more experienced
Start and duration: as soon as possible for approx. 6 months, with the option of an extension
Project-ID: A202135868 (please always declare)
Our customer is a global corporation from the chemical and pharmaceutical industry that develops complex innovations for tomorrow. Do you have initial experience at the process level and would you like to support an international and successful company in optimizing IT processes? Then we look forward to your application for this exciting project!
Univativ offers committed students, graduates and apprenticeship graduates the possibility to implement innovative projects from different sectors within large and medium-sized businesses. Whether part-time during your studies or fulltime after graduation – an extraordinary career with manifold chances is waiting for you!
Principal accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Receipt and documentation of business requirements
- Analysis and optimization of service desk and infrastructure processes
- Review of the SLA and internal guidelines
- Checking patch management and service request fulfillment
- Other project-related activities
- Current or completed studies (HF / FH / Uni) in business informatics, computer science or a completed apprenticeship as a computer scientist EFZ or a comparable vocational training
- Relevant practical experience with IT infrastructures
- Very good knowledge of ITIL, lean management and service request fulfillment
- Very good analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Business fluency in spoken and written English as well as German is an advantage
What we offer:
- A modern and dynamic work environment
- Insight into an exciting and future-oriented industry
- Training opportunities in our e-Academy
Are you ready take the next step in your career?
Please do not hesitate and send us your complete application by e-mail or alternatively use our online application form on www.univativ.ch.
univativ Schweiz AG
Miss Ardiana Abdiu, HR-Assistant
Phone: 044 / 730 04 04
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com