Unilever Deutschland Holding GmbH
Hello, Unilever here! We are a leading international consumer goods manufacturer. Our nutrition, personal care, detergents and cleaning agent products are used day in, day out by around 2.5 billion people in over 190 countries. These include AXE, Dove, Ben & Jerry’s and many more.
This role will be part of the Global Treasury Operations team based in Switzerland. This is a very diverse role within an international and diverse landscape. The Global Treasury team is composed of more than 10 nationalities.
For our location in Schaffhausen, we are looking for a Treasury Intern – Front Office (m/f/d) starting January 15th for 12 months.
Not just any job: Your main tasks in this role are:
– Execution of daily liquidity management and FX management operations under supervision of one of our experienced Treasury Dealers
– Interface with Operating companies (local operations) about best practices and services offered by the Global Treasury Operations team. Key emphasis will be to balance global standardization with local requirements
– Interaction with global and local banks- on FX and cash management
– Be up to date with respect to market developments in the area of FX and cash management. This is applicable to both developments in financial markets as well as in developments in FX and cash management activities
– Lead a project under the coordination of one of our Treasury Dealers for further development of Global Treasury Operations
– Not just anyone: If you demonstrate a high level of motivation to work for an international company we are looking forward to your application. Furthermore, you possess:
– Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or recently graduated, preferably with a specialization in finance
Earlier work experience in Treasury/Finance would be an advantage
– Verbal and written communications skills to address a wide range of teams across the world (fluent English required, any other language an advantage)
– Curiosity about corporate finance, financial markets and IT applications
– Ability to grasp advanced concepts
– Ability to foster excellent working relationships with internal and external counterparts
– Ambition to grow and bring others together
– Good organization and prioritization skills
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
– An attractive salary of CHF 3,000 gross/month
– Agile work with flexible working hours (at least 40% of the time in the office, living within commuting distance from Schaffhausen)
– Wide range of training opportunities and development prospects
– Centrally located in Schaffhausen (Switzerland), 2 minutes from the main train station, in a very diverse and international environment
– Exciting role within a fast paced, multinational company
– Employee discounts with our cooperation partners and in our Unilever store
– Sports facilities at very favorable conditions
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Louisa Vogt (HR.DACH@unilever.com).
We will unfortunately not be able to consider any incomplete applications.
*E-mail applications will not be processed!
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte unilever.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.