Webseite Tavis Digital
Institutional Asset Management for Digital Assets
One of the leading Swiss asset managers in the Digital Asset space is looking to accelerate its ambitious growth path. Therefore, we are looking for someone with the hunger and desire to contribute to the success of this endeavor.
Tavis Digital is a Swiss asset management company focusing on digital assets and blockchain investments. Tavis Digital is a spin-off of finma-regulated Tavis Capital which manages over USD 1b from institutional investors. Tavis Digital offers similar institutional-grade investment management, all in the area of digital assets.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, Data Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering or any other quantitative fields of study.
- Ideally with some working experience in the financial industry
- Advanced analytical skills and financial knowledge
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Fluent in English, German or any other language is a plus
- Programming capabilities are a plus
- Support of the portfolio management team in their daily duties
- Preparation of materials for internal discussions
- Monitoring of existing investments
- Preparation of other materials used in internal meetings and external client presentations
- Help developing and onboarding interesting new crypto asset products
- Prepare due diligence materials for documentation on behalf of the Investment Committee and compliance review purposes
- Overtake portfolio management duties, i.e. innovating, structuring and managing of investment product in the area of digital assets.
- A well-located office in Zurich, including the possibility to partially work remotely
- Work part-time during the semester and full-time during vacations
- Be part of a dynamic and highly experienced team of entrepreneurs and investment professionals
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Flat management structures and a lot of personal responsibility
- A varied and challenging role in a highly innovative company
- Play a crucial role in the transformation of financial markets
We believe blockchain technology has the potential to transform the financial industry – do you want to be part of it? We look forward to receiving your full application (CV, Motivation Letter, Reference Letters and Diplomas). Please send all relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com