Are you looking for an exciting new challenge – one where you can really make a difference? Are you passionate about technology and keen to share your expertise internationally? Step forward and discover Swisslog! Working as part of our #Software Team with a great team spirit, you will use the power of technology to shape the future of intralogistics for forward-thinking customers. We’re offering a talented individual the opportunity to join our incredible team and get the most out of their potential – could it be you?
Make an impact
- A 12-month international training program in a worldwide growing company
- Get to know different area of the company to explore the logistic domain life-cycle from the sales phase to customer service handover.
- Training events in one of our locations across the world with all other program members
- Develop your practical skills in the different aspects of software development life cycle (like programming with JAVA, requirement engineering, testing) in exiting intralogistics projects
- Mix of hands-on and class training, plus virtual learning events
- Rewarding, informal and fun working environment
- Attractive job opportunity after successful completion of the program.
Bring to the team
- You have earned a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Automation Engineering, Electrical Engineering or similar
- You are open-minded, have a great team spirit and want to make a difference
- You are interested in innovations and trends in IT
- You have analytical and conceptual skills with a hands-on mentality
- You are flexible and enthusiastic to travel (office and site-based).
Ready to start your Journey?
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.swisslog.com.