Webseite Swiss Founder Fund
SFF is a Swiss seed and early-stage venture capital fund.
Job offer: Internship, Venture Capital & Startup Incubation at Swiss Founders Fund (SFF)
We are looking for an ambitious, mission-driven Intern with an entrepreneurial mindset. As an intern you will be working closely with the partner of the fund and the founders of our portfolio companies.
About us Swiss Founders Fund:
SFF is a Swiss seed and early-stage venture capital fund who builds and invests in startups with passionate, entrepreneurial founders. We’ve founded and scaled successful companies ourselves, and we know that creating meaningful startups is difficult. Many entrepreneurs toil with ideas for years. Many spend time building something without the foresight of limiting factors that could have been easily dismissed upfront. Accomplished execs often teeter between a desire to start a company and creating something great versus taking a job that is less fulfilling. If only someone could help with taking the risk out of turning an idea into reality and accelerate the company building process, more people would be inspired to start a company. Coming up with great ideas, sussing them out, assembling great teams, and helping raise capital is what we do. We shorten a process that can take years down to months. We make sure founders are going after the right market, are fully validated, and are surrounded by great teammates. But we also know that the process is not about us. It’s about great Founders and empowering them to do great things.
● Deal sourcing: Responsible for sourcing startup investment opportunities across Europe (focus on proptech, blockchain, foodtech and healthcare verticals)
● Investment analysis: Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on identified startups
● Research new market opportunities and business models
● Support due diligence process and preparation of the investment documentation
● Passion for startups and venture capital
● Hands on and success driven
● At least 1 year of working experience (startup experience is a plus)
● Demonstrated personal and professional achievement
● Ability to synthesize a lot of information fast to build a sound opinion around companies, industries and competition
● Excellent interpersonal and written communication (in English, German / other European language is a plus)
● Entrepreneurially minded and strong team player with excellent people skills
● Ability to execute independently and autonomously
● Strong quantitative and analytical skills
● Academic credentials in any of the following – engineering, business, finance, economics, law (or similar)
● Willingness to deliver highest quality
● Good relation-building skills and comfortable engaging with advisors, external stakeholders and network counterparts
● Analytical thinking, strong commercial judgment and a well-developed sense of responsibility
● Motivating startup work environment and team
● Working at the intersection between venture capital and entrepreneurship
● You will engage with a forward-thinking network of entrepreneurs and with technologies that will shape the future of our economy
● Strong development potential in the field of startup building and venture capital.
● Flexible working schedules with a mix of home office and working from our office in St. Gallen.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com