Stryker is one of the world's leading medical devices companies
Your talent – our passion as a top employer in medical devices
What we offer:
– As member of the biomechanics test laboratory team, you are in contact with product safety testing.
– You effectively support the local team in biomechanical performance testing, data analysis, documentation of testing activities and results in technical reports as well as maintaining laboratory equipment.
– Using your scientific skills, you may also work on literature search and review.
– In addition, you coordinate and agree all your activities with highly experienced biomechanical engineers mentoring your internship.
– You are studying engineering with a focus on mechanical engineering, biomechanics, medical engineering, material science or similar subjects.
– Ideally, you have gained first experience in mechanical testing of medical devices.
– You are a communicative and creative team player who likes an environment allowing for solution oriented, independent and precise work style.
– The grades you have achieved thus far are above average and you enjoy working focused to achieve outstanding results.
– You value an international working environment where you can use your very good command of English, good command of German, and ideally also basic command in French.
Duration: 6 months
We look forward to receiving your informative online application via our career platform www.careers.stryker.com including all relevant documents (motivational letter, CV, examination regulations, current overview of grades, etc.).
Please note to upload all attachments directly in the application process under the „CV“ section. For further questions, please contact Silvia Soethe under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the advertisement title may differ from the internal job title.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte careers.stryker.com.