Webseite SHL Medical
World-leading solutions provider of advanced delivery devices.
The Senior Molding Process Engineer is responsible to create requirement specifications, develop the process parameter with scientific molding methodologies and transfer plastic injection molding tools to the production site. Furthermore, will he be leading projects for the implementation of new technologies, e.g., cavity pressure sensors and production cell design. A close cooperation with the molding process engineering team in Taiwan is crucial to further improve and strengthen our technical capabilities across our global sites. The willingness to travel is a requirement and the willingness for prolonged stay in Taiwan would be a plus. The position reports to the Head Process Development Switzerland.
- Active cooperation with suppliers and partner departments
- Contribution in the design for manufacturing process
- Continuous improvement of processes in terms of producibility and economic efficiency of tool construction
- Creation of requirement specific and acceptance criteria for injection molding tools and periphery used in the molding manufacturing.
- Initiation and facilitation of design review processes and controlling of the compliance with defined specifications
- Coordination with the trial department problem solving, root cause analysis and corresponding documentation
- Decision making for tool replacements for the improvement of production capabilities
- Facilitation of information sharing between process engineering and production
Skills and Qualification
- Basic training in plastic technology, plastic molding, process mechanic specialized in plastic or similar
- Advance training as technician or degree in engineering preferred
- Working knowledge of Scientific Injection Molding Principles
- Graduates with ideally 1-3 years fundamental practical experience in plastic injection molding, ideally in the MedTech industry
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills, German, Chinese or any other language is a plus
- Passion for complex technical questions, coordination, and intercultural communication
- Proactive, hands-on, open-minded, persistent, results- and execution-oriented, and able to work under pressure in a fast growing and dynamic environment.
- Team player and self-starter, able to perform with minimal supervision
- An exciting opportunity in a fast-growing international medical device company
- A modern working environment, with multicultural and dynamic teams
- Attractive Benefits and a Relocation Package for candidates from abroad
Interested in joining SHL Medical and in supporting us with your expertise and personality? Then we look forward to receiving your application including your CV, motivation letter, and all other relevant documents to our Talent Acquisition Department at email@example.com
For more information on SHL Medical, please visit: shl-medical.com
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org