Webseite Rieter Management AG
You have got your bachelor’s degree and would now like to gain your first professional experience in an international environment through an internship? Do you want to take on responsibility and contribute your own ideas? Then you are a perfect match for us and you can strengthen our team starting in June or by agreement as a
Advanced Supply Management Intern
Are you a creative and detail-oriented personality with a high degree of engagement and flexibility? Are you willing to go the extra mile and interested in supply management topics ? Then become part of the Rieter Intern and lay an important foundation for your professional future.
- Active support in different projects in the area of supply management
- Close cooperation with the development team and the supply management team (link between the two departments)
- Single point of contact for suppliers in new projects
- Getting to know the technical and financial side of supply management
- Cooperation with other business units
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or industrial engineering, focus on supply chain management is an plus
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken); Minimum intermediate level in German (B1)
- Knowledge of value analysis is a plus
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Creativity and willingness to challenge existing ways of thinking
- Ability and motivation to work independently
- Ability to work in a team, especially enjoying working with international team colleagues
- MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, Power-Point)
- Opportunity to work in a traditional and international environment
- Within the internship of 12 month, work on your own projects and take on responsibility with the support of our experts
- Gain first work experience in a motivated team with mutual respect
- Opportunity to be part of the digital transformation of an industrial Swiss company with 225 years history
Do you feel addressed and would like to complete an internship at Rieter?
Then take the next step and apply until 30.04.2022 for an internship at Rieter!
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte live.solique.ch.