Webseite Ridgeline Discovery GmbH
Ridgeline Discovery is looking for a Research Associate CMC Development – Cell Therapy
Ridgeline Discovery, a Versant Ventures Discovery Engine, creates and operates Versant-financed innovative biotech companies in partnership with entrepreneurs, industry, and leading academics across Europe. In recent years, Ridgeline has assembled an international team of >50 highly experienced drug discovery professionals and built and operated several new successful companies, including Black Diamond Therapeutics (NASDAQ: BDTX), Bright Peak Therapeutics and Monte Rosa Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GLUE). Ridgeline is currently expanding its capabilities in Basel to support further company creation efforts in small molecules, biologics, and gene/cell therapy with focus on oncology and immunology.
This Basel (Switzerland) based position offers a tremendous opportunity to support our growing companies in an experienced, vibrant and agile biotech team.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and enthusiastic with a positive “can-do” attitude, hands-on, strong analytical and organizational skills and strategic mindset.
- Participate in the development of a GMP-compliant manufacturing process and control strategy for cell-based products
- Support planning and execute cell culture methods and analytical methods needed to establish consistent manufacturing processes for cellular products
- Support evaluation and implementation of technologies and materials required for successful manufacturing cell therapy products
- Detailed documentation of the experimental lab work
- Support organization and maintenance of laboratory supplies
- Review and/or assist in writing of technical documents including laboratory SOPs, protocols and reports
- BSc degree in life science or vocational training as biological laboratory technician or similar
- Direct experience (1+ years) with aseptic cultivation of mammalian cell lines and/or primary cells, preferably primary T and/or hematopoietic stem cells
- Direct experience with various of the following analytical methods: flow cytometry, qPCR, ELISA, cell-based assays, CFU assays
- Ability to work independently, organize and prioritize work
- Self-organizer, keen attention to detail
- Ability to acquire knowledge quickly in dynamic start-up environment
- Experience working with MS suite tools
- Good communication skills in English and German, both oral and written
- Experience with working in a regulated environment would be of advantage
To apply, please send us the application form together with your CV and Cover Letter.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte careers.ridgelinediscovery.com.