Software Development company
Radity is a software company based in Zurich. More information – https://radity.com/en/.
We are looking for an office assistant (working directly with the CEO of the company). As an assistant, you would be responsible for providing support to ongoing international projects and will be handling a wide range of administrative tasks.
– Provides administrative support to the projects as required by the management (like correspondence, preparing and maintaining pertinent documents, calendar activities and file organization)
– Coordinates meetings, and important appointments, assists in the organization of daily activities
– Assists with research for the ongoing projects
– Uses Microsoft Office tools for documentation and presentation preparations
– Great communication skills
– Good English language skills (B2 minimum) + German required
– Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
– Responsible and proactive attitude
– Willingness to learn
–Minimum 8 hours per week available for work (ideally- more)
– Flexible working hours
– Suitable for students
– Competitive market salary
– Opportunity to work directly with the CEO of the company
– Opportunities to further develop and grow in the company
To apply, send a brief motivational letter and your CV.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org