Webseite Quintet Private Bank (Switzerland) Ltd
- Telling Quintet Switzerland’s story through high-quality videos that represent Quintet’s voice on external and internal digital channels, working closely with Group Marketing and aligned functions across the Group
- Using digital editing software to create full narrative films, including interviews, voice-over, music, and graphics/animation, as well as digital and print collaterals
- Assisting the Head of Marketing & Communications with content development as part of ongoing marketing activation
- Helping to develop new and optimise existing marketing and brand assets across all client touchpoints (reports, templates, app, website, imagery, icons, etc.)
- Maintaining the CMS of the company’s website
- Updating the activity/editorial plan
- Assisting the Marketing team with administrative tasks
You are currently enrolled in your second or third year of your bachelor’s degree, or you just started your master’s degree. Your fields of study are: Film/Cinema, Motion Design, Production Design, Visual Communication, Cast/Audiovisual Media.
OR you are self-taught and have an exceptional portfolio.
- You already have experience with conceptualising, creating and executing visual, digital projects.
- You’re an Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) power user, especially Adobe Premiere.
- You have experience with camerawork.
- You can develop briefings for video content and make it come to life (filming, editing).
- You are familiar with colour grading of video material.
- You can export videos in all needed formats (for all channels).
- You know how to generate graphics/motion graphics.
- You possess strong visual storytelling skills.
- You are interested in current affairs, business and economics.
- You possess strong communication skills, a proactive attitude, a willingness to share ideas and make them grow with the team, and are open to new challenges and learning new things.
- You are hungry to learn and like to bring new ideas to the table.
- You’re passionate about working at Switzerland’s newest private bank – a bank that challenges the status quo.
- You’re willing to go the extra mile and explore new design and video territories.
- You work well under pressure: you have experience working with tight deadlines and producing same day turnarounds for certain key initiatives.
- You have a great deal of initiative and you’re excited to help develop and build Quintet Switzerland’smarketing strategy and content.
YOUR TECHNICAL SKILLS
Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office applications
YOUR LANGUAGE SKILLS
Fluent in English, any other language a plus
Please send your application including CV, cover letter and your creative portfolio to Mr. Silvan Reich, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Quintet Private Bank.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com