Webseite Quintet Private Bank (Switzerland) Ltd
Helping to define, create and deliver tactical marketing campaigns (focussing on digital and programmatic advertising, social media) across all communication channels
Taking the marketing efforts from brand awareness to acquisition (lead generation), trigger setting (CTA), and conversion funnel management to the next level by managing campaigns and initiatives via ongoing collaboration with the Group Marketing team and external partners (i.e. agencies, Google, etc.)
Uploading new sets of ads, assets and/or keywords via Google Ads Editor to support the launch of new campaigns or new products
Assisting with research, creation and editing of multi-channel content (for our website, social media channels, newsletters, collaterals, press releases, etc.)
Actively assisting with client engagement platforms (events, webinars)
Actively helping to create all kinds of client collaterals (e.g. pitchbooks, presentations, etc.)
Your knowledge and experience
You are currently enrolled in your second or third year of your bachelor’s degree or just started your master’s degree. Fields of study: Marketing, Communications, Visual Communications, Media, Modern Languages
OR you have acquired relevant experience and skills outside of university and have an exceptional portfolio
You are familiar with how to upload campaigns with Google Ads.
You already have some professional experience in a relevant field.
- You’re passionate about working at Switzerland’s newest private bank – a bank that challenges the status quo.
- You have strong communication skills, a proactive attitude, and a willingness to share ideas and make them grow with the team.
- You are open to taking on new challenges and learning new things.
- You are hungry to learn and like to bring new ideas to the table.
- You have a knack for design and understand the importance of maintaining brand consistency down to the very last detail.
- You’re well organised and detail oriented.
- You work well under pressure: you have experience working with tight deadlines and producing same-day turnarounds for certain key initiatives.
- You have a great deal of initiative and you’re excited to help develop and build Quintet Switzerland’s marketing strategy and content.
Your technical skills
Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook), skills in Adobe Creative Suite are a plus
Your language skills
Fluent in English and German, any other language a plus
What we offer you
- Work in an entrepreneurial and agile environment where business leaders can take decisions and provide stellar service to clients without unnecessary bureaucracy and red tape.
- Create and build a business (with aligned cultural behaviours, diversity and inclusion) to consistently provide superior investment advice.
- Work with the best professionals, value collaboration and be part of a partnership culture.
- Excel within an enabling team environment, with a focus on partnerships to drive business success.
- Thrive, in the knowledge that there are career pathways to develop both professional and personal interests.
Please send your application (CV, Cover letter, if applicable, creative portfolio) to Mr. Silvan Reich, Talent Acquisition Specialist at Quintet Private Bank.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org