Webseite Qualibroker AG
Biings Technologies is part of Qualibroker Group. Biings Technologies is hiring a Customer Success Manager to help us deliver a better setup, onboarding and support experience to our German-speaking customers.
About the job
When a company wants to connect Biings to its HR systems (HRIS, time tools, payroll or else) the related integration project can be overwhelming and very time consuming due to the number of actors involved. Our objective is too facilitate and orchestrate that project in order to make it as short and straightforward as possible for our client.
To help our team setup Biings for our German-speaking customers, we‘re looking for a Customer Success Manager with programming skills. In this role you will manage a data integration project from conception to production. You‘ll collaborate closely with our brilliant customer support team as well as client‘s IT, their suppliers and final HR users.
What you‘ll do in this position
– Guide and help our client in synchronising Biings with their existing data and HR systems.
– Develop client‘s specific data interfaces using our CSV data connectors and API.
– Setup and configure a Cloud or On-premises Biings environment and support a team of HR executives in using Biings.
– Understand and negotiate with a client around a specific development or feature request.
– Understand the customer‘s need in order to provide guidance on how to best implement Biings and keep its preventive approach to absence management.
– Talk to the right persons in order to push the project until the end.
– Give assistance after Go-live and answer customers questions.
– Occasionally visit clients (in person) within Zürich and surrounding.
This job is in-house in Zürich (Qualibroker AG office), with regular travel to Morges for team meetings (about two times a month). While we do work remotely on occasions, you should be comfortable working the majority of time with the team in our office.
– Experience in working with clients around IT-related objectives
– Technical aspects:
– Back-end PHP applications, Laravel, Eloquent or similar frameworks
– Entity-relationship databases (PostgreSQL, MSSQL) and SQL queries
– Experience with HR software and HRIS in general is a plus.
– German should be one of the strongest languages you speak (both speaking and writing)
– French or English (being relatively fluent in one of those languages is also a must; team is mostly French and English speaking)
– open-mindedness and curiosity, we value people who can take a stand yet commit even if they disagree.
– We subject ideas to a lot of considerations and challenge each other often, yet we all know that we are here to do good work and create the best possible version of our software solution.
– We welcome candidates of all different backgrounds to apply. We‘re always eager to further diversify our company and each new member is an opportunity for us to bring in different perspectives.
Biings is committed to building a supportive place for you to do rewarding and meaningful work. Benefits are all about helping you feel comfortable at work as well as outside of work. Work rate goes from 80% to 100%, with flexible working hours. Every year Biings offers 5 weeks of paid vacation on top of the standard national holidays. Your vacation time is prorated your first year at Biings.
Please submit your application that speaks directly to this position. Your cover letter should be written in German. Tell us about who you are and why this position interests you.
If your application retains our attention, we’ll contact you and schedule a time for a meeting. We aim to make an offer by May with a start date in the weeks after.
We look forward to hearing from you!
– The Biings Team
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte a95f7d5.onlyfy.jobs.