Webseite Papers AG
About the role
Who are we?
Papers has dedicated its 10+ years of existence to developing secure, mobile-first software embracing paradigm shifting technologies like blockchain to provide a more distributed, secure and accessible future of human interaction. Working on projects with various Fortune 500 companies and on Blockchain projects such as Tezos, Polkadot or Ethereum.
● Developing mobile and web applications
● Developing back end applications
● Designing and developing APIs
● Requirements Engineering
● Writing of test cases
● Familiarity with server side languages and frameworks
● Good understanding of Design Patterns
● You care about code quality, testing and continuous refactoring
● Experience in the Security sector
● Fluent in English
● Valid Work permit for Switzerland (Swiss, B or C permit)
● Able to work independently
● You can show us coding projects that you work on in your free time (link to Github repo in
● Experience with native iOS/Android app development.
● Knowledge in Blockchain-related development like LIGO, SmartPy, Solidity, Web3 etc. and a
broad understanding of protocols like Tezos, Polkadot or Ethereum
● We love an entrepreneurial mindset
● You can speak German
● You can beat one of us in Tetris Attack on the SNES
● Amazing company culture and exposure to both users and customers
● A flat organizational structure that ensures your influence on products and projects we build
● A flexible schedule and the possibility to work remote
● Frequent team events like hackathons, ski weekends etc.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte papers.join.com.