Webseite Papers AG
About the role
Who are we?
Papers has dedicated its 10+ years of existence to developing secure, mobile-first software embracing paradigm shifting technologies like blockchain to provide a more distributed, secure and accessible future of human interaction. Working on projects with various Fortune 500 companies and on Blockchain projects such as Tezos, Polkadot or Ethereum.
● Developing mobile and web applications
● Designing and developing APIs
● Requirements engineering to get an clear understanding of the deliverables and approach
● Developing maintainable code by writing test cases for automated testing
● Good understanding of Design Patterns
● Enjoying writing maintainable, testable and documented code with a keen eye on high-quality code
● Previous experience in the security sector
● Verbal and written fluency in English
● Valid Work permit for Switzerland (Swiss, B or C permit)
● Self-organized and autonomous
● Experience with native iOS and Android app development
● Knowledge in Blockchain related development like LIGO, SmartPy, Solidity, Web3 etc. and
broad understanding of protocols like Tezos, Polkadot or Ethereum
● You can show us coding projects that you work on in your free time (link to Github repo in your CV)
● An amazing company culture and exposure to both users, customers and other communities
● A flat organisational structure that ensures your influence on products and projects we build
● A flexible schedule and the possibility to work remotely
● Frequent team events like remote pizza dinners and in non-Covid times hackathons, ski-weekends and more
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte papers.join.com.