Webseite Oettinger Davidoff AG
Oettinger Davidoff Group, with sales of approximately 450 million Swiss francs and 3,100 employees around the world, traces its roots back to 1875 and remains family-owned to this day. The company is dedicated to the business of producing, marketing, distributing and retailing premium-branded cigars, tobacco products and accessories. The premium-branded cigar business includes Davidoff, AVO, Camacho, Cusano, Griffin’s, Private Stock, Zino and Zino Platinum. Oettinger Davidoff Group is also the sole agent of many brands in several countries such as Haribo in Switzerland. Its business is anchored in a strong “crop-to-shop” philosophy, having pursued vertical integration from the tobacco fields in the Dominican Republic and Honduras to its global network of around 70 Davidoff Flagship Stores and strong appointed merchants.
Do you enjoy creative work in an international team? Can you identify with the world of premium brands and premium cigars? Then we might be just the right fit for you. We are looking for a
Marketing Coordinator (m/f/x), 100%
to strengthen our international marketing team and to support the Brand Manager with marketing communication developments and campaign management at our headquarters in Basel, Switzerland.
In your day-to-day work, you will be working closely with our brand managers, designers and other key stakeholders. Join us to gain exciting insights into the daily business of brand management, driving equity and brand building strategies in a luxury category. You will not only be contributing to our ambitious brand strategy but also contribute to our digital strategy and transform marketing campaigns into tailored content. This role provides you with the opportunity to actively shape our marketing activities. We are seeking a highly motivated team member with ambition to learn and evolve that will take on a leading role within our company in the future.
- Leading the campaign management: You are responsible for planning, executing and monitoring the planned brand initiatives
- Coordinating the development of branded marketing communication tools such as on- and offline assets, POS materials or gift with purchases adhering to campaign concepts
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure a smooth execution of all marketing activities (e.g. preparing briefings for the operation team)
- Creation of marketing presentations, product sheets, guidelines and toolkits
- Dealing with key stakeholders, manage small strategic projects and collaborating closely with the Brand Manager
- Acting as SPOC for all marketing related requests: Independently and actively coordinate various market requests in collaboration with the marketing team
- Being the brand guardian ensuring CI/CD in all marketing activities; co-responsibility for maintaining the integrity of all entrusted brands globally; ensuring that all international materials follow agreed brand guidelines
- Building best practices with the activation community
- Ensuring a smooth and efficient working relationship across all departments
You are a marketing all-rounder with profound project management skills. In your daily work, you are flexible, pragmatic, analytic, hands-on, and above all, result-focused. You are a motivated, highly organised, conscientious team player who performs well under pressure and who shows a genuine interest in premium products. Additionally, you can offer:
- Federal VET Diploma in Commerce with further education in marketing, ideally completed with a design-related qualification
- 3 years relevant experience in a marketing-related field (e.g. marketing assistance, trainee)
- Full understanding of the principles of marketing and its articulation
- First proven track records in project management
- Ability to manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm and professionalism
- Work experience in a cross-functional team
- A keen eye for aesthetics, details and accuracy
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German is highly desirable
- Familiarity with Office 365, advanced skills with PowerPoint and experience using Adobe Photoshop
We value additional experiences within the fields below:
- Project management (Jira)
- Agency background
- Digital Asset Management (Celum)
- SAP Commerce Cloud, S4/HANA
- Learning Management Systems (Docebo, Elucidat)
Who we are:
We are an international team of all ages and genders that is hungry to innovate and create excellence. We actively foster an environment where each individual thrives and can live up to their full potential. This is where your work matters and your team members inspire and motivate you. Maison Davidoff is the physical manifestation of our stand as a company. Here, we feel at home as a family, where every individual makes a difference. Our values are innovation, passion and integrity. Together, we create experiences: Pleasurable, memorable moments in peoples› lives, striving to provide them with «Time Beautifully Filled» – every day.
What we offer:
- Working with a natural and handmade product in a premium world
- Well-established, privately owned business. «Caribbean passion meets Swiss precision» since 1875
- Independent work within the team, where we make room for everyone’s creativity
- Active people development, career opportunities – we encourage individual initiative!
- Modern and stylish office (Maison Davidoff) within walking distance from Basel main station, with a fully equipped cafeteria with a garden, where we eat together or hold get-togethers
- Water dispenser and fresh fruit daily
- Fully equipped, working environment
- Modern working conditions: hybrid work
- 5 weeks of holidays per year
- Attractive social benefits (e.g. accident insurance with private coverage)
- Corporate benefits
Did we inspire you to join our team? If this position matches your profile and career goals, we would love to get to know you! We look forward to receiving your full application in English (motivational letter, CV, references) through the following link:
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte webapp.oettingerdavidoff.com.