Webseite OCULOCARE medical AG
OCULOCARE medical Inc. is a Swiss technology start-up founded in 2015. We aspire to build innovations at the interface between digital technologies and healthcare. Our main product is Alleye – a mobile app that allows patients to regularly and independently test their eyesight.
At OCULOCARE medical, we work in an interdisciplinary team of physicians, designers, and software engineers to design the next-generation technologies in healthcare.
• Rapidly prototype Mixed Reality apps for the detection and monitor of eye diseases
• Architect and develop solutions that can be validated with patients and physicians
• Provide general project support in clinical studies
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
• Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
• First experiences with Mixed and/or Virtual Reality, including but not limited to motion capture, 3D graphics, and rendering
• Experience using Unity and/or Unreal Engine
• Experience developing native mobile apps for Android and/or iOS
• MS student in Computer Science with an emphasis on spatial computing
• Strong sense of design and familiar to the fundamentals of user experience and related methods (e.g. human-centered design)
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org