We are changing the way patient data is handled in hospitals
Patient Record Manager
Based in Basel
MySanda is a young startup taking on the challenge of removing administration processes from patient management to give patients hassle-free hospital admissions, and enable medical professionals to spend more time with patients. We are in the process of launching our first pilot projects throughout Switzerland with different actors in the field and we’re looking for a medical student or someone with an interest in data processes to help us in the development of our service and provide supervision to ensure the quality of work in our trials.
● Interested in working part-time to help us create a new service for hospitals and care facilities. The role is initially part-time with flexible working hours, and could evolve into a full-time job.
● Interested in, or experienced with patient information management systems, or some with with an interest in data management proceseses.
● Someone with a desire to improve healthcare efficiency
● Motivated to work within a small team and contribute to the development of a new service offering to improve hospital efficiency for the benefit of patients and medical staff
● Solution-oriented, organised, creative and like to multitask. You are comfortable speaking up, proposing new ideas and always looking to make improvements
What we offer:
We are at the beginning of huge changes in the healthcare industry. MySanda is positioning itself to be part of that change. Patient management is becoming more and more complex and the information management is an ever-increasing challenge. We offer a unique opportunity to build a project from the beginning that has to potential to reshape the healthcare industry.
● Work with a stimulating team across Switzerland
● Learn from experienced entrepreneurs supporting the project
● Tackle real organisational challenges in the industry to bring immediate impact to patient care, practitioner satisfaction and overall institutional efficiency.
● Flexible time and location
● An environment to develop and try new ideas.
MySanda’s mission is to take the hassle out of patient admissions for hospitals, care homes and home care services, which means that we handle a large number of patient files in various formats, paper, fax, digital, CD-ROMs, etc.
● Your main task will be to reach out to patient physicians and carers to gather, sort and prioritise patient health information, to sort it so that it can be input in a structured manner into customer record management systems
● Working with other physicians to establish the credibility of the service and facilitate transmission and sharing of patient information
● You will also contribute to the development and improvement of patient data collection and validation processes.
● Qualified to work in Switzerland
● Understanding of how to handle medical information
● Organised, with a strong attention to detail, and able to prioritise
● Comfortable on the phone and outgoing
● Fluent in German and English (the language we communicate in as a team), French working knowledge is not required, but is an asset
● Able to work as part of a decentralised, multidisciplinary team
● Workload can be variable, so flexibility regarding hours and planning are desirable
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. If you would like to know more about working with us, or would like to apply, please send your CV and SHORT email outlining your motivations and expectations
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com