Webseite MCAM Services AG MCAM Services AG
MCAM Services AG
Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials Composites AG, headquartered in Lenzburg/Switzerland, is a leading company in the manufacture of semi-finished thermoplastic products with production sites in America, Europe, and Asia. It is part of Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials (MCAM), is a global manufacturer of high-quality thermoplastic materials in the form of semi-finished and finished products with presences in 21 countries with more than 2800 employees world-wide which on the other hand belongs to the Mitsubishi Chemical Group (MCG).
We believe in the power of people with diverse values, viewpoints, and expertise. At Mitsubishi Chemical our guiding principle is the wellbeing of people, society, and our planet Earth – a philosophy we call KAITEKI. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment.
The main tasks and responsibilities include:
– To manage all aspects of a production process of GMT (Glass Mat reinforced Thermoplastics) from the perspective of manufacturing technology
– Work with the Management and decision-makers to assist with the development of a strategy that will deliver the strategic objectives as outlined in the organizational strategy
– Introduce new products into production and maintain a state-of-the art manufacturing process for existing products
– Improve the efficiency of the manufacturing process by providing advice as well as implementing the required upgrades
– Manage jointly with QC the product documentation, work instructions, product verifications to ensure product parameters
are correct to achieve the targets of the OEE and the desired scrap rate
– Analysis quality claims and support the Quality dept. by establishing 8D reports and relevant solutions for quality issues
– Coordinate and realize the management of change projects in cooperation with R&D, Sales, Purchasing and Quality
– Support the warehouse management of the R&D material and finished goods of Sales and R&D samples to provide correct quality and quantity of the raw materials for trials and customer samples for the Sales Marketing & Engineering department.
– Issue, check and sign orders of trial related items to ensure the transparency of purchases and thus ensure correct invoicing
– Participate in the budget planning process
– Provide input into policies and procedures, ensuring implementation and continuous improvement to drive business results
Skills / Qualifications:
– University degree or equivalent ( preferably Master of Eng.) in the field of plastics technology, mechanical engineering, , or similar discipline
-Working experience in process/mechanical engineering with the understanding of extrusion, composite materials and lamination is beneficial
– Experience in managing projects
– Good communication and networking skills to interact with many internal and external stakeholders
– Analytical thinking and structured way of working
– High-integrity, self-driven team player and thorough professional
– Willingness to travel (20 %)
– Fluent in German and business fluent in English
– Stay up to date on the latest trends and developments in the industry
– Holder of a Swiss work permit or passport holder of CH/EU desired
We offer an exciting position in an agile and collaborative team environment with a high degree of personal responsibility. A company culture that is characterized by mutual respect and appreciation. Flexible working time models with the possibility of mobile working (hybrid models), at least five weeks’ vacation, free parking, subsidized and balanced lunch menus in our canteen, regular company events (e.g., summer party, ski day, Christmas party) and more.
Interested? Then we look forward to meeting you soonest. Please upload your complete application documents online. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Karl Brentrup, Tel.: 062 885 8363.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org