Webseite Matka AG
We are a team of agile software and business engineers with a hi
Your enjoy creating value to our customers by helping to make sense of an increasingly complex world of technology. You can help us and the customer to see new growth opportunities and make sure projects and product development is successful. At Matka you can be yourself, no work/biz bullshit behaviour needed to fit in. We value getting stuff done. We want you as a whole and appreciate diversity, individuality and peculiar personalities.
What you’ll do
● Our future team member will shape the digital visions of our customers and transform them into working products.
● You will be responsible for the delivery of customer projects from initial proposal to the operational hand-over. Timely, with the right functionality and the right quality.
● Use agile software development practices and keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends to improve the clients and our internal product/project development processes.
What you’ll need
● Project management skills: Systematic and organized as well as get things done.
● Understand software architecture and how things should be built.
● You have harp analytical and problem-solving skills.
● You are fluent in English and in German.
● We are just getting started. You need a startup attitude, meaning you work creatively and make the best out of every situation. Not meaning working 24/7.
● For some strange reason you love to code and like the biz stuff too.
The name “Matka” means journey in Finnish. We are all somehow on a journey in life and in business. On our journey we want to build meaningful relationships and great products together with you, our newest team member.
We are a team of agile software and business engineers with a history of building web apps, integrate systems, developing smart contracts and other Blockchain-based applications, build IoT systems, navigate Azure, AWS and other clouds.
We hire top talents which fit the Matka culture. This means we are growing slowly and will not compromise our culture for profits. Continuous learning, dedicated to great outcomes, and creative freedom are the key pillars of our culture and are necessary for great performance.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com