Webseite M.A.H. INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
M.A.H. INTERNATIONAL AG is a market leader in Global Commercial Accounts Receivable Management & Trade Dispute Resolution Services. For our headquarters in Stans, Switzerland, we are seeking a Junior Sales Administration Manager to manage our entire Sales Administration process and to support our Swiss and international client acquisitions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Independently manage the Sales Administration process
• Be the first point of contact for our international clientele through verbal and written communication
• Issue agreements and regular follow-ups to ensure prompt client signature
• Maintain statistics and provide progress reports for the attention of the management
• Conduct credit checks and case assessments
• Maintain established client accounts and long-term customer relationships
• Support the Sales & Marketing Department
This position demands strong communication and negotiation skills in English (verbal and written), organisational skills, and a goal- and time-oriented mindset to achieve measurable results.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German, to communicate at management level. A very good command of either French or Italian or of any other language would be an additional asset
• Bachelor’s degree in business/ sales/ marketing/ tourism/ or hotel management or a Federal Diploma in Business Administration (KV) with experience in sales, marketing, import export, international business or any other equivalent education / experience.
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team and to take responsibility
• Interconnected thinking and analytical skills
• Ability to multi-task in a dynamic and global environment
• Strong IT, database, time management and organisational skills
• Loyal, truly self-motivated and able to work under pressure
We offer a challenging entry position with an opportunity to further advance your career to management level.
If you are interested in joining our international team and are prepared to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment, please send your full application (motivation letter, CV, certificates and work references) by e-mail to: Ms. A. Banerjee (email@example.com) or by post to:
M.A.H. INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Human Resource Department
Breitenweg 6, 6370 Stans
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org