Webseite Leica Geosystems part of Hexagon
Committed and with passion for precision we create digital reality solutions combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies to empower a sustainable future.
As a team player, your vigor is contagious, and you engage your colleagues. No matter the task, you go ahead with an open mind. If loyalty as well as solidarity and reliability are a matter of course for you, join our team and make your visions come true!
Intern Product Engineering (f/m/d)
Heerbrugg / Hybrid
This appeals to you
- You actively work in product development projects, testing and product documentation
- You conduct functional tests of surveying instruments and software
- You analyze and evaluate the quality and/or validity of measured data
- You enjoy working with software and new technology
- You contribute to test and product documentation
- You assist in customer support
This is you
- You study Geodesy, Surveying, Geoinformation, Geography or a similar discipline
- You have an interest in GNSS and GIS
- You are proactive and solution oriented
- You like to work in collaborative teams, yet are able to work independently
- You enjoy being creative and bringing in own ideas
- You have good English skills
Hexagon is a leading provider of digital reality solutions and employs more than 24,000 people in 50 countries. You will be part of a strong, experienced, inspiring and motivated team of experts driving the future of Hexagon. You will use and develop your skills in our highly innovative and diverse environment.
Flexible working models allow you to ideally combine work and private interests.
If you have any questions about our positions or our company, please do not hesitate to contact Brigitte Schnetzer, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte leica-geosystems-ag.onlyfy.jobs.