Webseite Landis+Gyr AG
Landis+Gyr is a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the utility sector. Offering one of the broadest portfolios, we deliver innovative and flexible solutions to help utilities solve their complex challenges in Smart Metering, Grid Edge Intelligence and Smart Infrastructure. With sales of USD 1.4 billion in FY 2020, Landis+Gyr employs approximately 5,000 people in over 30 countries across five continents, with the sole mission of helping the world manage energy better. More information is available at Landis+Gyr website landisgyr.com.
For our Global HR Department at the company headquarters in Cham, near Zurich, we are looking for a highly motivated Rewards Specialist. In this role, you will report directly to the Head of Global Rewards, in a dotted line to the Vice President HR EMEA and will collaborate with colleagues from all over the world.
As a Rewards Specialist you will support the design and delivery of Global Rewards strategy, processes, policies, and systems and will be responsible for global Rewards projects and tasks. You will further develop and implement effective Compensation & Benefits processes across the EMEA region that support the strategic and operational effectiveness of the Global HR function. As part of the global HR team, you will work closely with HR business partners and HR specialist functions at a global, regional, and local level, as well as other internal stakeholders across functions and locations.
Your main responsibilities will among others include:
- Work with the Head of Global Rewards on specification and optimization of global Rewards policies, processes, and tools
- Work on short- and long-term incentive plan design and policy definition, in alignment with market practice and governance standards for Swiss listed companies
- Support planning and delivery of the annual compensation processes covering base pay, short-term and long-term incentives
- Support the preparation of materials for the Remuneration Committee and delivery of the annual Remuneration Report
- Support the Head of Global Rewards with Executive Compensation topics
- Work on design, specification, and implementation of annual reward processes for salary and short-term incentives on the global HR Information System (SuccessFactors)
- Work on global projects such as job architecture and job levelling, pay band design
- Manage and drive rewards projects and processes across the EMEA region
- Responsible for Global Mobility topics across the EMEA region
This position requires the following skills & experience:
- University degree or relevant professional qualification in HR and Compensation & Benefits
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant work experience in global and/or regional Compensation & Benefits function
- Prior experience in a Swiss-listed multinational environment is an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills
- Expert proficiency level in English, German and any other language is a plus
- Self-starter, highly flexible, able to work under pressure and team-oriented personality
- Technical flair and prior experience in using SAP SuccessFactors or similar global HRIS tool
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially at an expert level in MS Excel
Interested? Join us on the road to success! If you have the drive and enthusiasm to accept this challenge and to work in a very dynamic, cross functional and international environment, we are looking forward to meeting you. Be part of manage energy better together. Click apply now.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte career5.successfactors.eu.