Webseite Landis+Gyr AG
Landis+Gyr is a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the utility sector. With one of the broadest portfolios, we deliver innovative and flexible solutions to help utilities solve their complex challenges in smart metering, grid edge intelligence and smart infrastructure. With sales of USD 1.7 billion in FY 2019, Landis+Gyr employs approximately 5,500 people in over 30 countries across five continents, with the sole mission of helping the world manage energy better. More information is available at Landis+Gyr website www.landisgyr.eu
In our R&D Center in Cham we are developing embedded devices for the growing smart metering business. To build our next-generation products we are looking to extend our product development team with a passionate and result-oriented
Junior Firmware Engineer – Product Team
In this challenging and rewarding engineering position you will be responsible for firmware development within the ICG product team. These devices will serve as the foundation of our future Industrial, Commercial and Grid metering portfolio globally. Together with a team of approx. 15 specialists you will specify, develop and verify innovative, high-quality embedded software in an agile environment using state of the art tools and processes. You will collaborate with the platform team, which is distributed globally within the Landis+Gyr R&D centers.
We look for:
- A degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering FH/ETH
- Practical experience in object-oriented, embedded software development
- Experience in embedded Linux would be a plus
- Good understanding of software design and patterns
- Experience and interest in agile development methods and practices, knowledge sharing, continuous improvement
- Good communication skills in English and preferably in German, in written and in spoken language
- Self motivated and open minded, a teamplayer with a strong will to succeed
- An open, technologically broad and innovative environment (SW/HW, electronics, mechanics) with complex needs
- Modern state of the art tools and processes
- An international, successful company with a focus on sustainability and future prospects
- A position in the product development team with the unique opportunity to help shape the future of the Landis+Gyr ICG portfolio
Interested? Join us on the road to success! We offer the ideal conditions for achievement. For us, short decision-making processes, the necessary space for creativity and idea implementation, in-depth familiarization and comprehensive training opportunities matter. If you thrive in a highly cooperative, dynamic setting with a multiplicity of international connections, we want to review your application. We are looking forward to meeting you. Click apply now!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte career5.successfactors.eu.