Webseite Independent Capital Group
Internship as Equity Analyst 60%-100% in Basel
Temporary; at least 6 Months – starting 2024
Independent Capital Group AG is an asset management and investment advisory firm with offices in Zurich and Basel, Switzerland. It is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA). The team in Basel specializes in commodities and the valuation of commodity companies.
Your primary role will revolve around the analysis of annual reports from various commodity focused companies. Your role will involve supporting the team in evaluating companies in the commodity sector and conducting comprehensive market assessments. You will receive direct training from our investment team, offering you exposure to all facets of an investment boutique.
We are seeking an intern with strong motivation and a team-oriented mindset, who demonstrates an interest in commodity markets and equity valuation. We offer flexibility regarding the internship’s start date and working hours – the intern is expected to work on site in Basel.
– Educational background in business administration or economics
– Prior experience in finance, particularly in portfolio management or trading, is preferred
– Fundamental understanding of financial reporting
– Exceptional analytical capabilities
– Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
– Proficient in both written and spoken German and English
If you would like to support the investment team in their daily work, we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail:
Independent Capital Group AG
Tel. +41 (0) 61 975 85 84
– Academic transcripts
– Letter of motivation (in English)
– If available, diplomas and references
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org