Webseite Independent Capital Group
Internship as Equity Analyst 60%-100% Temporary; February – December 2023, Basel Office
Independent Capital Group AG is an asset management and investment advisory firm with offices in Zurich and Basel, Switzerland. It is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA).
The team in Basel specializes in commodities and the valuation of commodity companies.
Your main activity will focus on the analysis of company specific annual reports. As an analyst, you will support the team in the valuation of commodity companies, as well as provide in-depth market analysis. You will be trained directly by the investment team, gaining experience in all areas of an investment boutique.
– Focus of studies in business administration or economics
– Very good IT skills (mainly excel and power point)
– Basic knowledge in financial reporting
– Initial experience in finance, ideally in portfolio management or trading
– Strong analytical skills
– Very good command of written and spoken German and English
If you would like to support the investment team in their daily work, we look forward to receiving your application by e-mail:
Independent Capital Group
Tel. +41 (0) 61 975 85 84
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org