You have a higher education with a commercial and/or technical/IT focus? You have profound conceptual, analytical and organizational skills? You are highly interested and/or bring initial experience in sales, pricing, e-commerce or driving improvement projects? You are self-motivated, curious and have a service-mindset? Then we have the right opportunity for you!
During your Sales Excellence Internship you will create a dashboard visualizing the defined Sales and Operations KPIs mapping them to their diverse data sources such as SAP, SFDC and Business Online(Hitachi Energy’s E-Commerce Platform). To succeed you are working closely together with other functions and stakeholders in our Product Service Center (PSC). With your drive and ownership, you improve upon and standardize our Sales tools to support our vast service portfolio.
• Support offer standardization and pricing
• Define and development of tool & process to update prices for major and minor releases
• Defining and making Sales KPIs measurable and visible
• Active participation in internal process improvement projects and updating our process landscape
• Higher education with commercial and/or technical/IT focus (University, FH, TS or similar)
• Team player with good conceptual, communication, analytical and organizational skills
• Drive and persistence combined with strong skills in indirect leadership
• Good knowledge in SAP, MS Office, e-commerce exposure is a plus
• Fluent in English (written and speaking), further languages like German are a plus
• Interest and /or experience in business process management and continuous improvement projects
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.hitachienergy.com.