Reiwa is a transformation program to build the new enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for Hitachi Energy. It is a strategic, global and highly complex business transformation program to design and implement a harmonized core and common business processes, enabled by a scalable and flexible state-of-the-art ERP-solution across Hitachi Energy. We are looking for a strong candidate for the position of intern on the EE SWAT team – a rapid intervention team to solve problems or support teams which are overloaded.
The Reiwa Program Management Intern will be responsible for supporting the EE SWAT team to ensure operations are efficient and effective in supporting the Reiwa program. The Program Management Intern will develop, monitor and measure operational efficiency. Relentless focus and attention on process and continuous improvements is the way of workings in the team and it will be essential and critical in order to meet the required operational efficiency and effective-ness.
Other responsibilities include supporting the various teams within Reiwa program.
• Prepare performance dashboards to report statuses and progress for continuous improvement actions (PowerBI and SharePoint).
• Coordinate logistics, including booking meetings, rooms and equipment, work-shop organization and facilitation
• Documentation of processes, taking minutes of meetings, maintenance of document repository.
• Follow up on action items with various teams in Reiwa program.
• Support Reiwa EE SWAT team on general administration activities related to daily operational and long term strategic missions.
• You are a university student (Master’s program, majoring in business, management, IT or related discipline preferred).
• You can support the team in tasks including managing and efficiently coordinating small projects, analyzing and interpreting business requirements, technical design, devising and overseeing improvement initiatives.
• Fluent English language, good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with business and IT stakeholders.
• A team player, proactive, with good problem solving skills and positive attitude.
• Good knowledge of MS Office and IT skills: Excel (advanced – pivot tables, functions and formulas, good with analyzing large amount of spreadsheet data), MS Power Point (advanced).
• Knowledge of PowerBI or SharePoint will be an additional advantage.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.hitachienergy.com.