Webseite Hitachi Energy Hitachi Energy Switzerland Ltd.
Hitachi Energy’s Surge Arresters are found in a fast growing number of applications worldwide. In our R&D department in Wettingen, we are developing the next generation of surge protection technologies and products for a stronger, safer and greener power grid. We are currently offering outstanding students the chance to join our multidisciplinary team of researchers in the field of metal oxide varistor technology. In the frame of a six-month internship scheduled to start in March or April 2023, you will be able to put theory into practice by contributing to one of our innovation projects.
• Contribute to key research projects focusing on metal oxide varistor materials and their manufacturing processes
• Analyze test samples using various characterization techniques
• Obtain an understanding of the relationship between process parameters, microstructure, and material characteristics
• Document findings in reports and present test results to the research team
• Literature survey
• Currently pursuing a degree in Materials Science/Engineering or a related discipline (official enrollment is essential)
• Experience in ceramics and sinter technology of advantage
• Experience in laboratory work and background knowledge in material analysis methods such as microscope, SEM and spectroscopy
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated mindset and ability to work independently
• Highly conscientious individual with keen sense of responsibility
• Fluent command of English, both written and spoken (German language is a plus)
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.hitachienergy.com.