HitachiPG Hitachi ABB Power Grids
Power your future.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
The Supply Chain department of Hitachi Power Grids has set itself the target to be among the best within Hitachi as well as in the industry. We therefore strive to optimize and automate our processes according to the current standards and beyond. We are looking for a highly motivated personality who wants to be part of our continuous transformation to perfection and support our team for 6 to 12 months in Zurich, Oerlikon.
– Identify & design solutions to digitize and improve our processes using Power BI, Adonis NP & other tools
– Support in the definition and prioritization of lean management measures with the aim of carrying out efficient optimization projects in the area of material procurement
– Support with the implementation of process analysis in the automation project „Procure to Pay automation“
– Introduction of new tools for tracking defined lean management measures (incl. process mining tools and data analysis tools)
– Perform analysis with process mining tools (eg. Celonis)
– Very good knowledge of MS Office tools, especially Power BI, Flow, SharePoint, Teams, Excel and PowerPoint
– Good knowledge in BPMN, CMMN and DMN as well as of DAX and VBA languages and Data Modelling
– Good IT knowledge in the field of process automation is desirable
– Knowledge in SAP and RPA development is desirable
– Previous knowledge of project management, supply chain management and operations are desirable
– Interest in learning optimization methods and reengineering of processes that are based on the Lean Six Sigma philosophy
– Willingness to build up knowledge in the areas of process mining and process automation
– CIP mindset, quick learner, analytical thinking, independent work, high level of commitment and organizational skills both in the team and in independent tasks
– English Proficiency, spoken and written & good knowledge of German is a plus
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids Switzerland
Anne von Niederhäusern
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com.