HitachiPG Hitachi ABB Power Grids
Power your future.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
The Hitachi ABB Power Grids Research organization is developing the foundations for the next generation of Hitachi ABB Power Grids products. In our Research Center the group “Electromechanics Integration” focuses on interdisciplinary research including reliability, predictive maintenance and diagnostics to be implemented in the company’s next generation of products. We are currently offering high-caliber students the chance to join our multidisciplinary team of researchers in the field of reliability for 6 months in Baden-Dättwil. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to put theory into practice. Power your future!
– Applied research with focus on improvement of high voltage devices’ reliability
– Systematic analysis of failure reports, aiming identification and classification of root causes of high voltage devices’ failure modes
– Performance of mechanical and high voltage experiments
– Document findings and present results to the team
– Degree program in Mechanical/Electrical engineering or similar discipline (completion of at least six semesters)
– Knowledge of Python, MatLab and/or R is a plus
– Enthusiastic, self-motivated mindset and ability to work independently
– Highly conscientious individual with keen sense of responsibility
– Fluent command of English, written and spoken
– Duration: 6 months with possibility to extend, starting date: upon agreement
– Due to Swiss law, for foreign non-EU students, the internship must be a mandatory part of the study program
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids Switzerland
Anne von Niederhaeusern
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com.