Webseite Herzog & de Meuron
Herzog & de Meuron is led by the two founders together with the current Partners and the CEO. The practice was established in Basel in 1978. Today, an international team of over 550 collaborators are engaged in a wide range of projects across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Our main office in Basel works in tandem with our studios in Berlin and Munich, London, Paris, Hong Kong, New York and San Francisco and our site offices in Copenhagen and Jerusalem.
In our Basel office, we have an opening for a motivated individual to join the Communications Department for a six-month traineeship.
As a trainee you will assist the Editors and Project Teams to create, produce, and implement ideas and content. The Communications Department manages and shapes the public image of the office, bridging the gap between what we create as an architectural practice and how it is represented in the public realm.
As part of Herzog & de Meuron’s Communications team, your tasks will include:
- Support with day-to-day media inquiries that require general coordination, proof-reading, and image set compilation.
- Work with a variety of content (images, videos, drawings, text) related to specific projects for internal and external channels (i.e., social media, website).
- Support in compiling internal overviews (press clippings, communications calendar, copyrights record).
- Graphic support (image-handling, drawing, photography, presentations, publications)
- At least 4 semesters of architecture studies (preferred) or in media studies, journalism, or the arts in combination with a strong affinity for architecture and design.
- Experience in related design fields and cultural sectors (communications, publications, graphics, exhibitions).
- Proactive and detail oriented.
- Native speaker or outstanding knowledge of English is required, with strong language, writing and storytelling skills.
- Other languages a plus.
- An international, creative work environment.
- The opportunity to work on high-profile projects around the globe.
- A balanced level of both independent and collective work on short and long-term
- The option for a follow-up contract for another six months.
We look forward to getting to know you. Your application should include a cover letter with availability, a complete resume, portfolio, diplomas, and certificates in a PDF format not to exceed 10MB. You can send your documents by using our online application form on our website referring to the reference number P22-7.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org