At HeiQ (www.heiq.com, LSE:HEIQ), we are on a mission to improve the lives of billions of people by «heiqing» materials. Since our inception as spin-off from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH) in 2005, we have created some of the most effective, durable and high-performing textile technologies on the market today. Over 300 brands like Burberry, Zara, Burton, Patagonia, Speedo, Uvex, Itochu, or Serta Simmons sell products with our technologies inside. This makes every-day products more functional, more comfortable and more sustainable – and has won us 18 awards that we are proud of. HeiQ combines the flexibility and dynamism of
a young and customer-oriented company with the professionalism of an international, stock market listed player. In order to continue our growth story, we are looking for a motivated
Business Operations Intern for Testing Services (6 months, 100%)
This internship provides a unique opportunity for graduates with a business, finance, or science related degree to put your knowledge to a test and get hands-on experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The role is located in our Headquarter Schlieren, Switzerland and reports directly to the Group Chief of Staff.
- Analysing existing business operations (processes, systems, skills & behaviours, organisation), with a focus on our global Testing Services organisation.
- Identifying a set of quick-wins and further potential for optimisation of revenue and cost generation.
- Developing a plan for implementation of said optimisation.
- Supporting the implementation of the plan, among other helping system product owners in the optimisation of our digital systems (CRM, ERP, LIMS).
- Defining and tracking key indicators of performance improvement.
- Playing a liaison role between laboratory testing operations and headquarters planning.
- A relentless go-getter.
- A learner, not a knower.
- Very structured and diligent yet pragmatic and result-driven.
- Adaptable and flexible; able to think quickly in stress situations.
- With great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fully professionally proficient in English (mandatory for all employees working at HeiQ – additional languages are advantageous).
- Bachelor or Master in Business Administration, Finance, Technology Management, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Analytical skills to resolve problems and think creatively.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- A flair for MS Excel and digital systems & tools (SaaS, CRM, ERP).
- Previous internships in operations or management consulting are a plus.
- Proven leadership experiences (sports, military, social groups, etc.) are a plus.
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup or scale-up is a plus.
- A winning attitude, sense of ownership, and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Practical experience working in business operations and general management.
- Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals.
- Hard work, a breath-takingly high pace, and a direct communication style.
- An extraordinary, multi-cultural team and a diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture.
Does that sound like a great challenge to you? Then we look forward to receiving your application asap. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. Applications of Non-EU/EFTA Citizens without valid work permit for Switzerland cannot be considered. We will be in touch as soon as possible.
HeiQ is three-in-one company: Scientific research, Specialty materials manufacturing and Consumer ingredient branding, all for improving the lives of billions of people by adding functionalities to all kinds of materials. HeiQ is a leader in textile innovation creating some of the most effective, durable and high-performance textile technologies in the market today.
- Founded in 2005 during a hike in the Swiss Alps
- Listed on the London Stock Exchange Main Market (LSE:HEIQ) since 2020
- Founders: Carlo Centonze & Dr. Murray Height
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH) spin-off
- More than 200 professionals of 20 nationalities in 12 countries on 5 continents
- Boundless academic research network and internal development specialists
- Today, PhD’s around the world are working on HeiQ projects
- Swiss headquarters with subsidiaries in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, China, Germany, Hong Kong, Portugal, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, and USA
- 35,000 tonnes per year manufacturing capacity in its sites in Switzerland, Australia & USA
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte heiq.jobs.personio.de.