Webseite Genedata AG
Genedata is a Swiss scientific software company.
- The Position
- This position offers an exciting opportunity to shape and promote our successful Genedata Biologics™ and Genedata Bioprocess™ products.
- The Biologics Development team creates and maintains scientific software products which are at the heart of the research and development processes of our customers in the biopharma industry. Continuous progress in science means that our products evolve constantly, we learn something new every day, and new features are added with every release. This requires solid software architecture and continuous evolution. Best software development practices such as Domain Driven Design, Clean Code, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration are therefore not only buzzwords for us, but key factors for our long term success.
- You will work in a strong, agile, international development team. As part of the team you will be wearing all the hats: You will develop cool new features, remove complications by designing a meaningful user experience, save someone’s day by fixing a bug, save the support guys a lot of trouble by heavily testing our software, take your fellow developers to the next level by creating development tools, rejoice when you finally make some complex code understandable, give power to our customers by designing public APIs. We are looking for developers who are interested in writing beautiful and robust code and build great products that make a difference. Your ideas and creativity matter. If you love to code, preferably in Java, please apply now.
- This full-time position is based at our headquarters in Basel, Switzerland.
- Key Responsibilities
- Your Profile
- Additional Preferred Skills and Experience
- The Company
- Genedata is an exceptional company. With over two decades of success in research informatics due to closely-knit teams of scientists, developers and business experts, Genedata has achieved steady and continuous growth since inception. As a private and majority employee-owned organization, we empower each employee to be a contributing voice in the company operations and evolution. Our collective expertise in research informatics, combined with our open and scalable computational solutions, makes us the leading software provider in R&D informatics for biotech, pharmaceuticals, and related life sciences. We are headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and have subsidiaries in Germany, US, UK, Japan and Singapore.
- About Genedata Biologics
- Genedata Biologics is a first-in-class workflow system that boosts efficiency, throughput, and quality during the biologics discovery process. Uniquely designed for large molecules, the system supports the entire biologics research process – from screening, protein engineering and optimization, expression, purification, analytics and QC, to developability and manufacturability assessment.
- Are You Interested?
- If you are interested in this position, please submit us your resume and motivation letter.
- Genedata is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Genedata only accepts CVs and resumes directly from candidates. Personnel recruitment agencies need not respond.
To apply for this job please visit www.genedata.com.