Webseite Fujikura Technology Europe - Switzerland
Fujikura Technology Europe Switzerland AG is a proud part of the Japanese technology group Fujikura Ltd, founded in 1885. As an important subsidiary of the R&D division, we support the business units Power, Telecommunication, Electronic and Automotive in a startup-like atmosphere inside a corporate structure. Always committed to our customer value, we have focused on the fields of software, artificial intelligence, radar technologies and sensor technology since our establishment. Our interesting technology projects require the support of innovative minds like yours.
Profile: Working Student for “Production Technology Research” ·
• You are studying engineering, or in a technical field, and have a fascination for a wide variety of technologies.
• You are interested in getting to know and exciting, cutting-edge technology company.
• You have a thorough, self-reliant way of working.
• You have some basic programming skills (matlab, python, C, C++…).
• Ideally you have already had first experience with high frequency and/or optical measurement equipment.
• Fluent communication skills in German and English are required.
• Supporting experiments and measurements in our high frequency and optical laboratory.
• Programming control and automatization for prototype measurements.
• Assembly and testing of prototypes.
• Starting date: flexible
• Part-time contract with 15-20 hours/week or more
• Long-term partnership, including for thesis or internships, desired
• Agile, young team in a well-structured and experienced environment
Contact us! If you find yourself reflected in our profile, send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com