We, the Franke company with its three divisions, are a world’s leading supplier of products and services for domestic kitchens, the professional foodservice systems and the convenience store sector as well as for professional coffee making. With around 60 companies, we are at home on five continents. Over 8,000 employees constantly take on new perspectives to identify opportunities and turn them into inspiring, innovative solutions for tomorrow’s demands.
Are you ready for a new challenge? To support the Corporate Learning & Development team at headquarters in Aarburg (45 min. by train from Zürich main station), we are looking for a committed and motivated personality who will ideally support us for 1 year.
- Collaborating in an international, growing and motivated team with a high degree of individual responsibility to support a learning culture towards the entire organization
- Internal marketing & communication of our world-wide training offers (Franke Academy) via intranet, email campaigns & video calls
- Planning, organizing and administering online and in-person events, such as webinars or management trainings incl. participant management and training evaluation
- Active collaboration and develop existing and new learning and training offers
- Currently enrolled or freshly graduated in a Bachelor or Master’s Degree
- Proactive and communicative personality with enthusiasm for people and education
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, German is an advantage
- Affinity for IT, digitalization & online solutions
- Evidence-based and data driven decision-making abilities
- Strong sense of accountability and teamwork
- Advantage: Previous experience and/or knowledge of Project Management
What we offer
- An exciting opportunity to contribute your own ideas in a global and digital environment
- Cross divisional and geographical collaboration
- Culture where you can turn your ideas into action
- Hands-on environment with flat hierarchies
- Learn and grow in a global matrix organization
Ready to apply? Make your mark. Join us!
Silja Kleiner, HR Generalist, is looking forward to the first contact with you. Please apply using the «Apply» button below. Thank you very much.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.franke.com.