Webseite Endress+Hauser Flowtec AG
Role + Responsibilities
- Writing a Master Thesis in aero-vibroacoustic simulations of mass flow meter
- Carry out compressible flow simulations for different Mach and Reynolds numbers
- Understand the flow induced noises of a pair of vibrating pipes and identify and characterize the source of this phenomenon by analyzing the simulation results
- Compare results from the simulation with already available experimental results
Qualification + Profile
- Currently studying in the field of mechanical engineering, process engineering, physics or similar
- Basic knowledge of fluid mechanics, compressible flows and thermodynamics
- Knowledge of tools like STAR-CCM+, COMSOL, Linux operating systems, Python programming are beneficial
- Good English and German skills
- Sense of responsibility and high willingness to learn
Benefits + Perks
- The security of working for an international family-owned company
- Modern and innovative working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Independent collaboration in challenging projects
Your goals are our goals. Achieving great things together.
You have goals, you want to boost your career, put your skills to work and achieve your potential. Endress+Hauser welcomes you. Our dynamic team includes over 15,000 employees from all around the world, but we’re still a family company at heart. Our respectful, supportive community gives you the freedom to make your own decisions, while inspiring you to perform at your best. And that performance results in both innovative measuring technology solutions and greater sustainability, as safety, economic efficiency, and environmental protection are all very important to us . You’re ready for the next big challenge, let’s tackle it together.
If this position interests you please click to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte careers.endress.com.