Drees und Sommer
Do you thrive on collaboration and out of the box thinking? Then join our international team in Zurich as an intern for a minimum of 6 months by March 2024 or by agreement and gain valuable experience in our internal Organisational Development (OD) Team.
We share a holistic view on international organisational development by contributing to the fields of Location Development, Strategy, M&A, TQM, People & Culture, Lean, Innovation, Digitalisation and Sustainability.
- Research and support regarding Due Diligence, cultural integration, AI, Value Mapping and various innovation topics
- Development of Maturity Models and Digital Services
- Preparation of documents, materials and presentations
- Support with the set up and maintenance with digital tools, such as Sharepoint, Viva Engage and various applications
- Preparation of workshops and meetings, as well as support during implementation and follow-up processes
- Preparation and analysis of surveys
- Degree in international / project management, (business) engineering, economic psychology, or a comparable field of study (e.g. touchpoints to business strategy / digitalization / communication / TQM)
- Competent appearance and pleasure in dealing with people as well as high self-motivation paired with good communication, creativity, critical thinking and structured way of working
- You have already successfully completed the first semesters of your studies.
- Good knowledge of common MS Office programs
- International mindset and cultural openness
- Fluent in English and German
- Working in a team consisting of colleagues from different locations in various European countries.
- We promote your professional and personal development through individually designed student mentoring with the possibility of permanent employment and networking events.
- To ensure your work-life balance, we offer flexible working hours with compensation options, mobile working and 25 days› holiday.
- Our ergonomic and modern workplaces, free drinks and fresh fruit every day ensure your personal well-being. And if things aren’t going so well, our external employee counselling service can help you in all situations.
- Additional attractive offers are available in the form of discounts in the corporate benefits portal, on UBS banking packages, language courses and much more.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte recruitingapp-5045.de.umantis.com.