Webseite DIA Europe, Middle East & Africa Branch
DIA (founded as the Drug Information Association) is a global non-profit healthcare association that mobilizes life science professionals from across all areas of expertise to engage with patients, peers, and thought leaders in a neutral environment on the issues of today and the possibilities of tomorrow. DIA’s mission is to foster innovation to improve health and well-being worldwide by:
• Providing invaluable forums to exchange vital information and discuss current issues related to health care products, technologies, and services;
• Delivering customized learning experiences;
• Building, maintaining, and facilitating trusted relationships with and among individuals and organizations that drive and share DIA values and mandates; and
• Offering a multidisciplinary neutral environment, respected globally for integrity and relevancy.
DIA Europe, Middle East & Africa Branch is based in central Basel, next to the SBB train station. For more information visit our website https://www.diaglobal.org/
• Become a valuable player of the EMEA Marketing Team. Support promotional activities to raise awareness around all DIA EMEA events, trainings, and membership programmes.
• Support social media operations: develop content schedule, write posts, edit visual components, and exploring social channel opportunities for further engagement and sharing
• Engage with the operations and content teams to ensure relevant and timely distribution of information / programme updates
• Assist with the production of marketing material and editing visual elements
• Coordinate tasks with external communication/marketing partners, to reach outside of DIA’s database
• Assisting the marketing team with ad hoc requests/ day to day marketing and communication tasks
• Support the ‘Leader of Tomorrow’ platform and initiative, act as a point of contact for Students and Young Professionals and manage App content and gamification, find innovative ways to engage participants
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing, communication or graphic design student or graduate with an interest in events, life sciences and/or healthcare sector.
Furthermore you are / have:
• Willingness to learn and execute complex tasks
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken, German language is a plus
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Team player who can find compromises to work with various teams and stakeholders, and also operate independently
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and to efficiently deliver high quality content
• Hands on experience with all social media networking sites/platforms
• Strong knowledge of MS Office Pack (Word, Excel, PPT)
• Familiar with standard Adobe CC applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus), and willing to learn
• Knowledge of video editing software and/or HTML coding software (Dreamweaver, Brackets) are a plus but not mandatory
• Any previous CMS knowledge/experience would be appreciated – but not mandatory
• Become part of an entrepreneurial and highly creative non-profit global organization
• Develop your personal skillset in an inspiring environment
• Join colleagues from many different countries and with many different skills and backgrounds
• Receive a competitive salary
• Duration up to 6 months
• Possibility of flexible working time
How to apply
If you are interested or have more questions please contact Julien Meinrad, email: email@example.com.
You can submit your application (CV +cover letter) directly via email.
DIA is an equal opportunity employer.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org