Webseite Dectris AG
DECTRIS is a successful and growing company that develops and manufactures X-ray and electron cameras to spark scientific breakthroughs around the world. While photographic cameras capture visible light, DECTRIS cameras count individual X-ray photons and electrons. Our 100+ employees are located in Switzerland and the United States.
At DECTRIS, academic research meets agile industry practices. The company’s roots are deep in the scientific community and our scientists publish new research results every year. At the same time, our engineers, technicians, administrators, and commercial experts work hard to make sure our customers benefit from the latest technologies without delay.
We are looking for a motivated, results-oriented trainee to join our semiconductor processing team.
- Support the development and optimization of semiconductor production processes. You will be involved in the complete optimization process range, from the literature review to hands-on experimental work.
- You will plan, analyze and document process characterization tests.
- Reinforce the process engineering team in their daily activities.
Your Skills & Qualifications
- You are currently studying for a bachelors or masters degree in materials science, process engineering, physics or a comparable field of study.
- Previous practical experience in scientific environments or high-tech companies (e.g. internships) is considered positively.
- Familiarity with clean room environments and/or handling of chemical substances is an advantage.
- Experience in program languages like Python and/or scientific analysis software (e.g. Matlab, Origin, jmp..) is a plus.
- You should be motivated to tackle challenges in a collaborative fashion. You will have the opportunity to apply your theoretical background to solve different experimental problems.
- Joining the global leader in HPC X-ray detectors for science and industry. Our engineers design cutting-edge detectors to support the science and technology state of the art.
- An international work environment formed by more than 100 experienced engineers, scientist and other professionals.
- An ambitious company with an outstanding collaborative culture, which commits to mutual success.
- Excellent, flexible working arrangements to enable professional development and personal live balance.
- A thoughtful environment. You will enjoy our modern infrastructure including additional benefits like a small gym, parking space, catering, free snacks and others.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte recruitingapp-2856.umantis.com.