Webseite Congo Brands GmbH
Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and many more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more within in the coming years. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
Located in Zug (Switzerland). The Junior Quality Specialist – Upstream Quality Assurance is part of the Quality, Governance and Compliance team in EMEA and a key member of the organization, supporting to master Product quality & integrity in the marketplace. The role covers a product portfolio that currently exceeds 100 SKUs with annual spend on pace to be over $1B for 2023.
This highly transversal role assists mainly the Supplier & Co-Manufacturing Quality Lead in all relevant processes and procedures within the Quality function and beyond, including engaging with key partners in the upstream value chain (Raw Material supply, Co-Manufacturing).
Key metrics for success: OTR, Quality deviation rate, Claim rate, Time to Market
– Support the definition and continually improve raw material, product and packaging specifications for new and existing products;
– Transform the queries related to quality received from downstream partners, into specific quality requirements;
– Approval and Quality control of sleeving, labels, cases and other packaging items, ensuring market/customer compliance;
– Administrate the database of barcodes and provide guidance to customer service and clients;
– Maintain the specification database in the QMS, ensuring compliance and document management;
– Implement and administrate the Quality control and sensory samples warehouse, conducting shelf-life controls during product life cycle;
– Support customer service on technical consultation from customers and provide reliable and verified information;
– Perform quality audits in suppliers› facilities when needed.
– Degree in Food Engineering, Food Science, or a related field;
– At least 2 years of professional experience in the area of Quality Assurance and Product Care in the Food/Beverages or Pharmaceutical industry;
– Experience in New Product Development & Introduction and/or Change Management;
– Strong technical knowledge in food ingredients and packaging materials;
– Proactive with excellent organisation, multi-tasking and communication skills;
– Attentive to details, reliable and transparent;
– Fluent in English (written and spoken), other languages are a plus;
– Strong working knowledge of MS Office
Note: Candidates residing in, or with plans to permanently relocate to Switzerland are preferred.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org