Webseite Congo Brands GmbH
Congo Brands is a health and wellness brand that sells supplements, fitness snacks, hydration drinks, energy drinks, and many more through ecommerce and retail partnerships. Congo Brands houses some of the World’s most noted brands including Alani Nu, Prime Hydration, Prime Energy, and 3D Energy only to include more within in the coming years. Congo Brands is on pace to become one of the World’s most noted consumer product brand companies, with revenue growth increasing exponentially year over year. Congo Brand’s goal is to be the go-to ‘Better for You Brand’ for everything from nutritional supplements, energy drinks, snacks and much more.
Located in Zug (Switzerland). The Junior Quality Specialist – QMS is part of the Quality, Governance and Compliance team in EMEA and a key member of the organization, supporting to master Product quality & integrity in the marketplace. The role covers a product portfolio that currently exceeds 100 SKUs with annual spend on pace to be over $1B for 2023.
This highly transversal role supports the implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of an IT-based Quality Management System, related processes and procedures within the Quality function and beyond, including all key partners in the up- and downstream value chain (Raw Material supply, Co-Manufacturing, Warehousing & Transportation, Distribution).
Key metrics for success: QMS implementation, KPI improvement vs targets, OTR, Customer Claims resolution
– Support setting-up/maintenance and continual improvement of key Quality, Governance and Compliance processes and procedures, this including (non-exhaustive list);
o Quality planning, KPIs and Analytics
o Audit tools
o Document & Record Management, incl. Product Release
o Deviations- and CAPA Management, incl Claims
o Withdrawal and Recall
– Support setting-up/maintenance and continual improvement of an IT-based QMS and related analytical tools
– Internal & external training, engagement & support related to the QMS
– Degree in Food Engineering, Food Science, or a related field;
– At least 2 years of professional experience in the area of Quality Management and Product Care in the Food/Beverages or Pharmaceutical industry;
– Good knowledge of Quality Management Systems and Food Industry standards (ISO High-Level Structure, ISO9001, ISO22001, GFSI);
– Proficiency in data analysis and statistics;
– Digital expertise and affinity (Power BI is a plus);
– Proactive with excellent organisation, multi-tasking and communication skills;
– Attentive to details, reliable and transparent;
– Fluent in English (written and spoken), other languages are a plus;
– Strong working knowledge of MS Office
Note: Candidates residing in, or with plans to permanently relocate to Switzerland are preferred.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com