Webseite Coca-Cola HBC Schweiz
The role as Sales Leadership Trainee is at the heart of Coca-Cola HBC. A role where you see the impact of your work every day. As a Sales Leadership Trainee, you’ll be in charge of bringing a wide portfolio of some of the most iconic global and local beverage brands to your local market. Within your new high-performing and supportive team, you’ll be growing in a fast-paced, demanding but rewarding environment. Our Leadership Trainees are designed for talented graduates to challenge them to grow into Coca-Cola HBC’s next generation of leaders.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Enhancing sales and market activation with a wide portfolio of iconic global and loved local brands
– Building lasting partnership relationships and find best solutions for our customers to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
– Support Sales Manager in preparation for customer meetings and negotiations
– Collecting insights about market and customers, in order to adapt to it and propose further improvement of our processes and routines
– Collaborating and sharing best practices with your colleagues to support each other in improving your skills
– Learning everything about Sales and Leadership within our Sales Academy
– Participating in cross-functional projects and exchange between departments
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
– You have a university degree (Bachelor or Master) as well as first working experience
– You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
– You like field work as much as office work
– You are customer focused and build trusting relationship
– You collaborate well with a team and enjoy working daily with a diverse range of people
– You are results-driven and adapt quickly to dynamic environments
– You will continuously learn and work on your own development
– You are fluent in German or French, additionally you are fluent in English
– You have a valid drivers license and like to travel within Switzerland
Apply today and send us your complete application documents including letter of motivation, job references, etc. in a single PDF-file. We do not consider applications coming in via E-Mail.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte cchellenic.csod.com.