Webseite BottlePlus AG
Internship in product development @ bottleplus
We are a young D2C startup based in Zurich and Berlin. With bottleplus, we aim to make beverage consumption to be simple, healthy and sustainable for everyone, anytime, anywhere, without having to waive individual preferences. We want to drive long-needed change in the beverage industry and move away from single-use plastic bottles! Our first solution is a bottle to produce sparkling water on-the-go, with which we will enter the market in the DACH region in Q2/Q3 2023.
To improve our sparkling water solution, on a technical but also supply chain level, and for the development of future solutions, we are looking for an intern to work alongside our co-founder and CTO. You’ll be working hands-on and at the forefront in product development and contributing to enable the industrialization of further innovative products under the bottleplus brand. If you bring along a technical background and a doer mentality, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Your role at bottleplus:
- You brainstorm and research technical solutions for further bottleplus products and for improving existing ones
- You develop and prototype these solutions together with our CTO
- You proactively engage and align with production partners and other stakeholders
- You work on supply chain questions and optimization
Why joining us:
- We offer the opportunity to being part of a striving startup that tackles the exciting challenge of redefining daily hydration
- You will grow together with us and have a steep learning curve while working alongside our CTO
- We live and encourage a culture of trust and support
- We offer a fair and competitive compensation
The profile that you should bring along:
- You have an engineering/technical background from your studies and maybe bring along first working experience
- You are skilled and talented in developing technical hardware solutions and know the feasibility of industrialization
- You have basic physics and chemistry knowledge
- You know how to use 3D and 2D drawing software
- You have a doer mentality and a creative mindset
- You are curious and passionate about the bottleplus product and vision
- You are a team player and a communicative and proactive person
- You are fluent in German or English language (preferably both)
Your expected engagement:
- Starting date: From 1st of March 2023
- Internship duration: 4-6 months
- Location: Zurich; co-working spaces or home office.
Join our team and let us disrupt the on-the-go beverage sector together! We’re happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com